Men and Women Only Men and Women Only

Click on the toilet flusher

I gave this flash a 5 out of 5 to keep it on the page. It's not bad, but I almost voted it broken because there is no clear way to start the flash. I just thought it was a picture of a toilet until I used tab to see if there is anything clickable. I would resubmit with instructions were to click, or update your description. Flash itself was quite cute and different. Good job.

Gamer Elite: Episode 3 Gamer Elite: Episode 3

That was kick-ars

I finally got a chance to watch this flash. It was hella' cool. It reminded me of the old cartoon on saturday morning. Thanx for using my song in the film too. Late.

The Final Wait The Final Wait

Funny

That was funny. nuff said. And for the record, I feel your pain for waiting.

Madness Dodgeball Madness Dodgeball

Well....

The graphics were alright for just being a character and a dodgeball, but it was boring, and hearing the same sound *WOOSH* *PING* over and over made my head hurt a little. And since he didn't catch any of the dodgeball, and he didn't quite dodge any of them, doesn't that make him out (like 20 times)?

Sometimes... Sometimes...

Kick-ass!!

I really liked that it was kinda creepy. It was really short, but it was cool and orignial. I really liked the choice of music too *WINK**WINK*. Good job. :o)

Dragunfyre responds:

Hey, glad you enjoyed it! It's always nice to hear the responses of people whose music I've used. One of my big fears is that I'll make a Flash using some kickass tune from out of the Audio Portal and it'll turn out so the creator will be ashamed to have it be in my movie. >.<

Glad you enjoyed it, and I plan to use more of your stuff in movies in the future, I love the sound you've got.

Thanks for watching and for the review.

Ice Cream Man (Not Full) Ice Cream Man (Not Full)

I'll be honest

The zeros only meant I didn't have time to watch your film. The reason for this review then is because you had asked me for the lyrics to soul devourer, and you wanted some input on yoiur flash, BUT the only problem is that you didn't leave me with your e-mail address in your comment and your profile doesn't have it either. If you could respond to this with your e-mail or just me an e-mail at my address, that would be awesome. My e-mail is listed on my profile. (i can't post it because NG reads it as a site link).

Soul Devourer : Prologue Soul Devourer : Prologue

Kick-ass but short

I'm extremly flattered you made the flash after the name of my song. That's kick-ass. I really liked the graphics in this flash even though they aren't quite as graphically spectacular as some of the more recent submission, but i think the grittyness helps set the mood for which I think you're trying to set. The only problem is that it is way too short even for a prologue (trailer). But, I think it's working to your advantage seeing is how I think 90% of the people who watched this teaser can't wait to see the full thing just to see what it's going to be all about. Good job.

SHR4PNEL responds:

Thanks for taking the time to watch it. Don't worry about the graphics, they'll be improved radically. I know that this is short, too short, but I'm very lazy and that's why I never finished this, wich I started a month ago... Also, I'd like you to contribute to the story. Give me any ideas you have. The main character isn't created yet, all you saw in the prologue was the shadow of a man with a huge sword. This is all I currently have in mind about this character. Tell me what he should look like, how he should be dressed, etc... I'd feel really bad if you should choose to blam the final version. Another thing, I'd really appreciate to have the lyrics.

The Awakening Prologue The Awakening Prologue

Hey man....

Dude, I'm totally flattered that you liked my music enough to put it into flash, BUT you need to learn to use certain music at certain times. And the "Soul Devourer" being played over and over, kinda put my own song on overkill. Again, you just need to learn how to soundtrack. The music you had on the pre-loader would've been perfect when the "Troops" were getting ready, and maybe wait untill a fight scene came up to use the metal. I know you'll do better next time.

Circular Bob 2 Circular Bob 2

Good job

I thought this was good and original. The only thing that wasa little off was the mixing between the music and the voices, but i could still make out the words. Great choice of music.

my attempt my attempt

That was tight

it was new, it was different, and it was damn funny. Going in my favorites list.